Attaining self-acceptance and Sense of Purpose (RUN)
The purpose of Module 7 is to ensure that learners have acquired a good understanding of all the required steps and are ready to complete the program by addressing goal progress, future goals, support systems, and a definite purpose for being alive. Clarifying and solidifying one’s sense of connectedness through support provided by others is highlighted in Module 7.
- Explain different theories of the importance of self-acceptance and self-acknowledgment.
- Describe the process of creating a sense of purpose.
- List the factors that lead to a sense of self-purpose.
- Understand where participants stand on self-motivation and self-purpose.
At the end of Module 7, participants will:
- Learn how to exercise self-acceptance and self-acknowledgment.
- Learn the importance of cultivating a personal sense of purpose and how to achieve it.
- Recognize steps for fostering more positive self-dialogue.
- Understand methods to improve and build self-motivation during difficult times.
- Evaluate other problems/difficulties to be addressed and resolved.
- Complete a comprehensive, solution-oriented plan for fostering resiliency in the face of compassion fatigue and delineating steps for the prevention of burnout.
- Review goals achieved and skills acquired.