Program Evaluation and Monitoring
The program evaluation process has become an essential step for organizations to receive original insight into their programs and services in order to make informed decisions regarding their programs’ impact.
Our program evaluation services follow the most developed practices in the field, using a theory-based evaluation approach and working collaboratively with the clients/stakeholders to develop the program’s theory of change as well as build the program’s logic model and define the program’s chain of outcomes.
Further, our team’s familiarity with different evaluation approaches enables them to utilize data from different resources to provide our clients with as much of a comprehensive answer as the data allows. Our evaluation team works diligently to provide services that achieve the following objectives:
• Better understanding of your target audiences’ needs and how to meet these needs
• Monitor progress toward objectives more effectively and efficiently
• Increase your program’s productivity and effectiveness
• Find out what works and what doesn’t work for your program and make the necessary modifications
What programs do we evaluate?
• Service or interventions programs
• Advocacy work or activities
• Academic or training programs
• Needs assessment
How does it work?
Contact us to speak with a specialist about the best action plan for your specific organization and program.