الدعم النفسي الاجتماعي في حالات الطوارئ
The Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Emergencies training program is primarily provided to teams of individuals and professionals who work with populations exposed to extreme stressors, such as refugees, displaced persons, and groups exposed to war, natural disasters, or genocide. It aims to provide professionals with the tools and skillset to protect and promote psychosocial well-being and to manage mental health issues during humanitarian crises.
- Learn the definition and principles of mental health and psychosocial support
- Learn the different approaches to providing psychosocial support in emergencies
- Understand the importance of using a trauma-informed approach
- Learn the different types of stress and trauma
- Recognize the physical, emotional, spiritual, behavioral, and cognitive effects of trauma
- Learn the 4 Rs of trauma-informed care
- Understand the six key principles of a trauma-informed approach
- Learn how to build a trauma-informed workforce
The training material will be delivered by one of our specialists either virtually or at our office in downtown London, Ontario. The training includes an evaluation process to monitor learner progress. Contact us to book a training session for your team or for any other inquiries.